It’s That Easy! Components
- Parent Educator Training: A 2-day training on theories, research and best practices that promote healthy sexual development, including a variety of tools, techniques and interactive activities to use with parents. Topics include:
- The role of parents as sexuality educators
- Individual and cultural values, morals and beliefs
- The power of relationships: parent-child attachment and connectedness
- Child and adolescent growth and development
- The influence of media and popular culture
- Resource Manual: A comprehensive source of sample activities, lesson plans and other valuable resources to help educators work with parents in their own communities.